Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ewes and Ewe Lambs - Pics

Our New Lamb
Pinky - Utopia Farm
Sally Mason - Kennedy - Breeder
Utopia Kiss x Petey
Wispy and one of her ewe lambs
Here are a few shots of the girls. They are busy cleaning up the very last blades of grass and so present a problem to capture via camera due to their moving about.



Dallas
Xenya x Clef  - 2011


Amelia x Freddie
 
 

 





Bridgette's Ewe Lamb
Bridgette x Freddie
Foreground Wispys' Ewe Lamb Mary
Wispy x Freddie




                                                                 



$2

6 comments:

  1. I can see the lovely crimp in their fleeces :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Their fleeces are lovely to handle. I weave with my fiber from the flock and the feel of the yarn is unlike any other wool I've handled. Almost silky!

      Delete
    3. I knit a lace shawl from my 3 year old Finn ewe Lacey. I have spun several of her fleeces and they are silky soft and full of luster. She also manages to give me quads for the past two years :-)

      Delete
    4. Hi Jody!
      I'd love to see pic of your projects and your sheep. I live vicariously through other shepherds and fiber artists! :-)

      Delete
  2. Kathryn can't wait to read your new blog posts.
    I am JodyvanD on Ravelry and my blog is www.gypsyspinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete